pay out in BTC

If Tommo isn't on TomPool chat please post support issues here, if you consider the issue to be more of a 'private' issue please private message Tommo on these forums.
davydebal

pay out in BTC

Post by davydebal » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:16 pm

hello ,

im new at tom pool , someone told me you can mine here and let you pay out automatticly in BTC

i mine in the multipool and i get Tek, Tak, en other coins
what i have to do now to let these coins let automatticly payout in my wallet as BTC

or is it only in tom coin that you can payed in btw ?

thanks a lot

davy

Tommo
Site Admin

Re: pay out in BTC

Post by Tommo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi Davy,

That's correct, only TomCoin pays out in BTC, you'll need to send your coins to an exchange and convert them to BTC if you want it or mine TomCoin.

Cheers,
Tommo.

davydebal

Post by davydebal » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 pm

<thanks a lot Tommo

now i am mining with 10ghs and i see my wallet address at user hash rates , but when will i see my wallet on payout ?

also i like to know something
i have bought an ant miner s2 1000ghs , when i mine tomcoin , how long can it takes to have 1 BTC ? i know this is a difficult question , but i want to know if it is profitable

i don't really have an idea

im new in the word of mining

Tommo
Site Admin

Post by Tommo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 am

Payouts can vary greatly and who knows what the difficulty/value of coins will be in the future, however you can see http://tompool.org/tomcoinsha.jsp for history of TomCoin payouts per ghs. I'll be doing some work on SHA256 TomCoin soon to try and improve profitability, at this stage you might be better off mining SHA256 coins directly through TomPool and exchanging the coins for BTC.

davydebal

Post by davydebal » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:59 pm

now im mining in the multipool

when can i payout my coins ? just for trying i payed out my tak coins to cryptsy but it doesn't work , i only have 10 tak coins but its just for trying

what should i do with coins like TEA who are not on cryptsy ?

regards